Job description / Role
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Function within the organization’s resources and strategies and ensure that these are executed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
• Undertake and execute the function’s goals, objectives, and activities.
• Efficiently meet the operational expectations set for the department (SOP’s, SLA’s and KPI’s).
• Accurately and Timely update the Line Manager on the progress of all work under his/her control.
• Ensure the availability of required resources to carry out all the tasks related to the function.
• Ensure all function knowledge, policies and procedures are documented, communicated and adhered to, with competent quality control measures.
• Ensure progressive operational needs are identified to support efficient and cost-effective delivery of activities and uphold processes.
• Ensure IT security policies and control measures are met and adhered to.
• Work within the organizational framework, diligently following the rules and regulations set forth in the Legal, Finance and HR Policies and Procedures.
• Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of internal administrative operations, procedures and make continuous efforts to minimize the processing time and improve quality.
• Represent the Executive Management and attend meetings for assigned tasks.
• Answer and direct calls and emails of the CEO of a general nature, accordingly update and maintain phone lists for CEO.
• Correspondence of eloquent emails and letters for various events and announcements and manage telecommunications.
• Extensive diary and meeting management including attend meetings, prepare agendas and transcribe minutes.
• Set-up staff meetings maintain electronic staff calendars and organize team events. Organize agendas, briefing papers and any preparatory paper work.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive document filing and retrieval system for the CEO.
• Consolidate and prepare periodic management reports.
• Coordinate regular meetings with direct reports, monthly management meetings and quarterly client Reviews.
• Organize business and personal arrangements (such as flight reservations, hotel bookings, etc.) for the CEO, Chairman and board members.
• Liaise with the related employees (PRO, driver, etc.) for work related to the private requirements of the CEO, Chairman and board members as well as handle tasks related to their private properties.
• Accurately track personal expenses for CEO by managing petty cash, credit cards, utility bill payments and receipts on schedule.
• Maintain confidentiality and use a high degree of discretion.
• Act as a 'gate-keeper' to the CEO and the Executive team.
• Any additional tasks assigned by the Executive Management.
AED 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
• A minimum of 8 years in Office Management, with 5 years of experience in a similar role.
• Must be able to travel
• Must be able to deal with work – related deadlines, accountabilities and responsibilities.
• Must be able to work under frequent job pressure generated by short and inflexible deadlines.
• Customer/Stakeholder Relations and Expectations Management
• Advanced Quality/Technical and Financial Performance
• Advanced Corporate policies and procedures
• Intermediate Project and Risk Management
• Advanced Communication and Presentation Skills
• Upper Advanced
• Computer Literacy
• Advanced Arabic language skills (Oral and written)
• Upper Advanced
• English language skills (Oral and written)
• Upper Advanced
Behavioral Competencies Knowledge Level:
• Accountability Attitudes and Ethics
• Advanced Attention to Detail
• Advanced Initiative to Achieve
• Advanced Adaptability to change and new processes
• Advanced Negotiation and Influence
• Advanced Decision-Making and Problem Solving
• Advanced Result and Performance Orientation
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.