Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for : Executive Assistant, C Level
What you'll do:
The Executive Assistant will provide support by handling a diverse portfolio of activities on behalf of one of Chalhoub's C-Level Executives.
- Organizational and Executive Assistance
- Manage the Manager's diary and appointments
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when required
- Review selected documents that come to the Office of the Manager and make recommendations for action
- Liaise with relevant individuals, departments, and external customers and suppliers on Manager's behalf and ensure smooth and efficient communication flow
- Assist in presentations and other reports and documents as needed
- Manage in coordination with travel department travel plans, itineraries, expenses and travel-related documents
- Assist in planning and organising visits of selected visitors
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
- Follow-up on progress of directives and projects managed by the Manager
- Conduct research and prepare statistical reports
- Arrange and coordinate events etc. when required
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content.
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below....
- University Degree
- 4 years of relevant experience supporting C-Level Executives
- You will have the ambition to meet and exceed goals and standards of excellence in spite of obstacles, lack of support, opposition or discouragement; the ability to take prompt actions to achieve goals beyond requirements, to seek out new responsibilities and acts on opportunities
- You will have the aptitude to approach data and situations logically, to break down problems into their component parts and look for underlying causes or thinking through the consequences of different courses of action
- Enjoy building and maintaining positive and effective relationships as well as to value the opinion of others
- The ability to plan and prioritize work to manage time effectively and accomplish assigned task
- You must be tech savvy and comfortable with all MS Office applications
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.