Job description / Role
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
• Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
• Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
• Assists Senior Executives with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
• Communicates with the general staff on the Senior Executives behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
• Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the Senior Leadership Team and Management Team.
• Communicates directly and on behalf of the Senior Executive with Board members, clients, charities, and others on matters related to organization initiatives as directed.
• Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication on behalf of the Senior Executive.
• Supports the Senior Executive in his/her external commitments related to the organization, including service on external boards, committees and other groups
About the Company
LINKVIVA is an award-winning international experiential marketing and events agency. Devising unforgettable activations, conferences, and a host of other events, LINKVIVA helps clients facilitate customer acquisition and retention, increase market share, and engage with their customers, employees, and partners on an emotional level.
Operating within the UAE and beyond since 2003, LINKVIVA has worked with high profile multinationals and myriad of clients in the private and the public sectors.
At a steady 95% customer satisfaction rate and 85% client retention rate, LINKVIVA believes in building long term relationships with clients.
Building strong relationships with clients is only possible by having a professional, dedicated, and passionate team and providing them with the right environment to contribute to the growth of the company and themselves.
We love like-minded people. We love people who are different, who challenge the norm, break status quo and buck the trend. If this sounds like you, we want to know about you!
Irwin & Dow
Petrochem Middle East
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Green Gulf Careers