Job description / Role
A leading government entity in Dubai requires a highly professional and experienced Emirati Executive Assistant to support their Executive Director. You must hold a UAE National family book.
• You will maintain a highly organised filing system to ensure all documentation sent/received (soft and hard) from the Executive Director’s office is easily accessible.
• You will proactively manage the workload by directing traffic to the right channels internally, working closely with senior and non-senior colleagues, coordinating between departments, and making sound business decisions.
• You will have an outstanding organisational skills including diary management, travel and visa arrangements when required.
• You will be required to communicate verbally and in writing internally and externally and writing official emails and correspondence.
• You will ensure confidentiality of information by managing documents, communication and meetings professionally.
Third Party Relationships
• You will work closely with all internal departments to ensure the information needed is available, accurate and follow-up as required.
• You will build excellent relationships with external VIP partners and other stakeholders.
• You will work closely with Corporate Services teams to ensure smooth operations of all purchases, invoices, and any other requirements are met.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar high-pressured role with a minimum higher diploma
• A bachelor’s degree would be an additional advantage
• You will have experience managing a diary and in a similar role working with a senior manager/director/CEO
• You will have excellent people and negotiation skills, assertive, proactive, curious and self-motivated
• You will have advanced English language communication, reading and writing
• Arabic Language is an additional advantage
• You must be diplomatic, professional, respectful and able to communicate with very senior partners
• You will be a team player and willing to support where needed to achieve the smooth operations of the Executive Director’s office
• You will have excellent Microsoft Office skills and be able to quickly, efficiently prepare presentations, documentation, correspondence as needed
• You will be able to multi-task, handle tight deadlines and be quick to step in and solve problems
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|