Job description / Role
Executive Assistant - Dubai Campus Director
The purpose of this role is to effectively manage day to day administrative functions of the office of the Dubai Campus Director that includes office reception, business and administrative assistance as required by the Dubai Campus Director.
Office Management and Projects
- Manages and coordinates calendar, meetings, travels, events and projects as assigned by the Dubai Campus Director.
- Project based assignments, research and benchmarking (e.g. student's project showcasing events, VIP events and conferences, etc)
- Coordinates, manages and leads events such as employee social events, Dubai Campus events, student project showcasing events, VIP events and conferences.
- Monitors office supplies and ensure proper documentation is maintained.
- Acts as Asset, Petty Cash and credit card custodian for Dubai Campus Director.
- Develops and revises office forms and report formats as required.
- Maintains a variety of complex files and records often involving materials of a confidential nature.
- Keeps the Dubai Campus Director informed of appointments, priorities and deadlines through multiple channels and in a timely and efficient manner
- Arranges travel and accommodation as necessary.
Reports & Documentation
- Generates Mystery Shopper reports, and any other related reports as requested by the Dubai Campus Director.
- Prepares agendas and minutes of meetings as required by the Dubai Campus Director.
- Assists in preparing the Balance Scorecards for the Dubai Campus Director and follows up with other departments for their submission of the information on a timely manner.
- Receives and screens student's complains/queries and delegates to the concerned departments.
- Greets internal and external visitors at Dubai Campus Director's office.
- Bachelor Degree in business or communication is preferred
- 3-5 years' experience in an Executive Assistant role serving Senior Executive or similar environment
- English is a must, Bilingual (English+Arabic) is an advantage
- Diplomacy, strong and sociable personality, confidentiality, flexibility, dedication, communication, time management, prioritization and problem solving
About the Company
Abu Dhabi University is the largest private university in the UAE and is committed to becoming the institution of choice for students across all Emirates and more widely in the region.
With four Colleges offering over 40 undergraduate and postgraduate programs, campuses in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Al Dhafra Region, and multiple affiliations with globally renowned institutions, a UAE-wide, truly international quality education is guaranteed for all of our students.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Green Gulf Careers
Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Management Solutions International (MSI)