Job description / Role
• Owning the agenda for Managing Director meetings, liaising with the Managing Director on items to include and ensuring that regular agenda items are scheduled according to the correct cycle.
• Scheduling of meetings, preparation of agendas, coordination of attendance and accurate and timely minute taking for internal and external meetings up to Management Team level.
• Manage any correspondence, most notably any matters that need quick turnaround decision of the Managing Director.
• Ensure documents, contracts and other important documents are easily locatable.
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
• Organize conference bookings and travel arrangements
• A positive and enthusiastic approach
• A confident character with experience of operating effectively at a junior and senior level and manage upwards when required
• Self-starter who is comfortable working without close supervision and using their initiative; is able to identify ways of improving efficiency
• Experienced practitioner with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to quickly build good working relationships at all levels and collaborate effectively with a range of internal/external contacts
• Displays tact and diplomacy, dealing discreetly with confidential information
• Displays attention to detail
• Good organizational skills are critical along with the ability to prioritize workloads and manage time successfully
• Excellent administration skills required with experience in devising and developing project management frameworks and tracking progress against milestones
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint in preparation of material at senior level
• Adaptable, flexible and resilient, able to cope with the pressure of managing the demands of a high volume of work and meeting deadlines
• Excellent minute taking skills, including and ability to minute discussions of a technical nature
About the Company
A leading ICT company in the UAE.
Green Gulf Careers
Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Executive Assistant - C Suite
Irwin & Dow
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|