Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Financial Services Company in DIFC, they are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant for their team.
Our client is a leading Financial Services Company in DIFC, they are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant (seated at the reception) for their team.
The Executive Assistant (seated at Reception) Will be reasonable for :
• Managing the front desk, answering all customer queries, dispatch & receive all couriers, schedule meetings & keep the room ready for the same, maintain the visitors book, assists with expense approvals, petty cash & raising invoices in addition to her involvement with operations.
• Additionally providing executive support to the senior management team - calendar, diary, travel management, manage internal/external correspondence on behalf of the team, assist with office administrative tasks right form maintaining supplies to using the DFSA postal when needed.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Admin/ Executive Assistant to further progress their career with UAE's leading Professional Services Company.
The successful candidate for this Executive Assistant role would be :
• Someone who has at least 3 years of Reception/ Executive Assistant/ Admin experience within professional services industry
• The candidate needs to have UAE support experience
• Western qualified candidate preferred
• Candidate needs to have strong Ms excel skills and well versed with MS Office
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Executive Assistant - Aviation
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Ziad Galadari Group
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG