Job description / Role
Our client is one of the world's leading Multinational companies with a global presence. The company is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to the CEO in Dubai - UAE.
Our client is a leading Multinational company with a global footprint. They are currently looking to take on-board an Executive Assistant into their administration team who will be reporting directly to the CEO.
The Executive Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
* Manage travel and arrangement plans for the CEO
* Plan, organize and execute effective delivery of reports, programmed as required by the CEO
* Organise and manage comprehensive diaries, travel and accommodation
* Extensive support including scheduling and planning of all appointments and meetings
* Maintaining confidential company information, ensuring data security
* Working closely with other assistants and providing cover where required
* File and process expenses relating to travel and other corporate expenses
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive medical insurance, air tickets and bonus. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to further progress their career with a world leading Multinational.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and qualifications:
* Minimum 5 years EA work experience for any MNC or large conglomerate, supporting the C suite
* Western qualified candidate preferred
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Demonstrate ability to multitask and work under pressure with tight deadlines
* Strong MS excel skills and well versed with MS Office
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
HR Source Consulting
Ziad Galadari Group