Job description / Role
We are looking for highly assertive and experienced Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant to a C-Level provides high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Organisational and Executive Assistance
- Manage the Manager's diary and appointments
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when required
- Review selected documents that come to the Office of the Country Manager and make recommendations for action
- Liaise with relevant individuals, departments, and external customers and suppliers on Country Manager's behalf and ensure smooth and efficient communication flow
- Assist in presentations and other reports and documents as needed
- Manage in coordination with travel department travel plans, itineraries, expenses and travel-related documents
- Assist in planning and organising visits of selected visitors
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
- Follow-up on progress of directives and projects managed by the Country Manager
- Conduct research and prepare statistical reports
- Arrange and coordinate events etc. when required
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
We see success in the role as having strong people management skills along with the ability to provide support to senior management and work collaboratively with our leadership team
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below:
- Previous experience of working in international, global companies with diverse audiences in a similar role!
- Understand the Luxury market.
- Can provide examples of strong brand communication campaigns and effective storytelling - we would love to see your work.
- Have high emotional intelligence and ability to understand cultural nuances.
- Great office management project coordination experience
- Excellent at collaborating
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.