Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Executive Assistant to join our team in our Dubai office. The primary purpose of this role is to deliver high quality and efficient support to the CEO.
• Proactive diary management
• Assist with all administrative tasks
• Responsible for organizing meetings for both internal and external clients
• Prepare documents for meetings and travel when required
• Take minutes at leadership meetings if needed
• Maintain expense management records of the team and coordinate monthly expenses for submission to manager for approval.
• Arranging international travel, visas, accommodation and complex itineraries for senior managers and other team members as required.
• Prepare letters, reports and presentation on PowerPoint as per management request
• Provide a flexible service covering ad hoc duties such as organizing team events or others
• Assisting IT requests (mobile phone / phones / conference calls/ computer issues)
• Keeping Holiday Chart and Travel log up to date
• Copying / Printing / Filing
• Proven track record as Personal Assistant / or executive assistant with a strong administrative experience
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Organisation and problem solving including work of a highly confidential and sensitive nature
• Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
About the Company
A leading insurance broker in the Middle East.
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Executive Assistant to Managing Director
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Executive Assistant