Job description / Role
Objectives: The role will ensure professional secretarial services and support to senior level directors. Critical to this role are confidentiality and exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
• Act as the point of contact among directors, employees, clients, and other external partners
• Prepare proposals, agreements, sales reports, administrative reports, and presentations
• Manage director’s calendars, organize, setup and keep minutes of meetings
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, newsletters
• Make travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
• Organize and maintain the office filing system.
• Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
• Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory and oversee the performance of other clerical staff
• Organize and assist on all events, marketing and promotional activities
Reporting to: GM
• Working Hours: Sun-Thu (8:30 am - 6:00 pm)
• Degree in Business Administration/ Commerce/Marketing
• Proficient in CRM, ERP, MS Office, other online tools
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Business-savvy, proactive, detail oriented, goal driven, self-motivated
• Detail-oriented able to work under pressure & tight deadlines
About the Company
Over 30 years of designing high-quality aluminium products, ALUMIL is one of the largest and most trusted names in home windows and patio doors.
At ALUMIL we are building excellence every day.
Through our modern production facilities and strict quality controls along the entire production line, we ensure the creation of superior products of high added value. Our continuous research and development leads to offering unique solutions with many innovative features, which totally meet the needs of our customers.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search
Executive / Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Team Admin / Office Manager