Job description / Role
Our client is an up-and-coming tech-based company in the UAE, looking to hire an Executive Assistant supporting their Co-founder/ CEO for their Dubai office.
Our client is an up-and-coming tech-based company in the UAE, looking to hire an Executive Assistant supporting their Co-founder/ CEO based in their Dubai office.
The Executive Assistant to Co-founder/ CEO will have a variety of responsibilities including:
* Acts as an EA for the line manager whenever needed by providing efficient administrative support for the new business project.
* Plan for business calendar based on set targets and activities to ensure proper settings of travel, meetings & conferences.
* Build and sustain strong relationships with the business stakeholders and external parties, such as: banks, suppliers, hotels, and travel agencies to facilitate the line manager job responsibilities
* Organized and participate in meetings related to the C-Level Executive's function
* Provide assistance if needed to any other Suite member if needed
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing, and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to further progress their career with a leading technology company.
The successful candidate for this Executive Assistant role:
* Four years of support experience assisting C suite with a start-up/ tech start-up background
* Perfect communication in English is required
* Maintaining positive and effective relationships as well as valuing the opinion of others
* Has strong planning and organizing skills with efficient reporting ability and excellent use of MS Office to manage documents and cost sheets, maintenance schedules, etc.
* Candidate with switched on personality that can work in a highly dynamic environment
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Personal Assistant to MD
Irwin & Dow