Job description / Role
The Executive Assistant will perform a variety of multi-state, advanced, diversified, and confidential clerical and administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill, and knowledge of executive administration practices. Main duties of the Executive Assistant will include scheduling meetings, producing reports, creating and maintaining documents, generating agendas, documenting minutes, coordinating strategic and tactical plans and their communication to other employees. The work performed is generally of a critical and/or confidential nature.
Primary Job Function:
• Manages the Chairman’s calendars and schedules appointments.
• Coordinate production of the meeting materials for the Board of Managers
• Organize the travel and scheduling meetings and committees
• Produce official meeting minutes for the Board of Managers and its committees
• Coordinate the schedule of the strategic and tactical planning
• Proper filing of documents
• Exemplify the company's culture
• Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
• Helps organize meetings, events, and other company related activity involving the Chairman.
• Communicate and act as liaison person with other employees on behalf of the Chairman
• Performs complex and confidential secretarial functions including written correspondence. Responds to routine external correspondence.
• Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
• Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
• Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters.
• 5 Years' Direct Experience working with a Senior Executives or Board of Directors
• Bachelor's / Masters Degree in (Economics/ International Business)
• Advantage of speaking Mandarin / Spanish / French
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat DC Pro;
• Must have strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Problem-solving and decision making
• Must be proactive and work with little direction;
• Excellent interpersonal skills is required as well as emotional intelligence, work ethic, accountability, and initiative to effectively perform the duties of the position;
• Possess a drive for self-directed learning and personal development;
• Demonstrates knowledge, competence, and significant successful experience;
• Ability to work well independently as well as within a team, on multiple projects, within an environment that can be fast-paced;
• Must possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy;
• Must have the ability to display data and data results for effective decision making;
• Excellent customer services skills demonstrated verbally and through professional written communication;
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar;
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks;
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills;
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making ability;
• Ability to quickly adapt and deploy unfamiliar technologies quickly and effectively;
• Ability to clearly and accurately communicate orally and in writing, complex and/or technical information.
• Able to travel
About the Company
Emergio DMCC is a privately-owned global enterprise specialized in multi-asset physical trading and logistics operating in the Crude Oil and Refined Petroleum products’ sector.
The brand operates as part of a group of companies across the globe with business activities in diverse sectors that include trading, shipping, financial services, and logistics. This level of expertise enables us to capitalize on our in-depth knowledge of the market and efficiently flow through market movements in the form of informed expert decisions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Leading Group In UAE
Personal Secretary to the CEO
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE