Job description / Role
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our CEO. Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements
• Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
• Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
• Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Take minutes during meetings
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Organize and maintain the office filing system
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO and executive team including: managing several active calendars of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel related meetings
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the executive team’s schedules are followed and respected.
• Provides "gatekeeper" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time.
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO and executive team, with Board members, investors, partners, and others, on matters related to executive programmatic initiatives.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the executive team and external contacts.
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• High School degree
• PA diploma or certification is a plus seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and investors
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Emotional maturity
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Must be available for occasional after-hour support
About the Company
Banke International is a full-service boutique real estate brokerage powered by a team of experienced professionals with a through understanding of UAE real estate market. Centered on integrity, innovation and high-touch customer service, Banke International offers an unwavering commitment to its clients.
Our Real Estate service portfolio includes Residential & Commercial Sales, Residential & Commercial Leasing, Property Management, Property Consultancy and Project Sales & Marketing.
Banke International has a professional and dedicated team of Sales and Leasing consultants, who are registered with Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) in Dubai.
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC