Job description / Role
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company's senior-level manager.
Executive Assistant's responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive member(s).
General secretarial duties:
- Diary Management and the maintenance thereof for multiple stakeholders
- Handling of general queries
- Arrangement of meetings/venues
- Travel arrangements
- Answering telephones and timeous delivery of comprehensive messages
- Typing/formatting of documents
- Compiling and finalising reports
- Office Management (Ordering stationery etc.)
- Ensuring all standard documents are completed
- Updating and administering internal knowledge management system
- Understanding of all admin processes and ability to guide staff to required documentation
- Advise and assist staff on admin systems queries
- Administrative support CRM initiatives
- Ad hoc tasks
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Matriculation + Secretarial Diploma/Qualification beneficial
- Minimum 4 years Extensive Secretarial/Personal Assistant Experience
- Experience managing diaries - across time zones
- Experience supporting multiple Leaders
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Analytics - Excel analysis skills to support the Pillar Business
- PO Process - ability to use the internal Oracle systems to raise Purchase order and manage administrative tasks of PO proces
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies