Job description / Role
Our client is a leading merchant investment organisation. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their UAE facility.
The organisation is an industry titan; specialising in investing across different sectors throughout the region. They are seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
Executive Assistant (50%) :
* Intensive calendar and diary management
* Scheduling internal and external meetings and organising any additional arrangements (refreshments, required presentations, etc.)
* Organising all travel and logistics requirements (visas, flights, itineraries, hotel bookings, etc.)
* Screening all incoming phone calls in a professional manner and subsequently delivering messages to the appropriate departments
* Email management; prioritising emails from most to least important and providing correspondence on behalf of the C-suite
* Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to streamline business operations
Personal Assistant (50%) :
* Actively engaging and carrying out all personal tasks assigned by the C-suite
* Managing travel arrangements and restaurant reservations for family outings
* Assisting the C-suite's family with any educational requirements (enrolment, payment of tuition fees, disputes, etc.)
* Managing household and personal bills on behalf of the C-suite and his family (e.g. utility bills, credit card payments, etc.)
* Overseeing home repairs and maintenance tasks periodically
* Managing the personal driver's schedule to adhere to the family's needs
* Running any personal errands as and when required by the C-suite or his family
What's on offer?
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to further progress their career with a leading private equity enterprise.
* Minimum 5 years of experience within a similar role
* Previous experience with a financial services firm is advantageous
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Must be meticulous
* Exemplary organisational skills and the ability to effectively multitask
* Solid communication skills (both written and oral)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Administrative Assistant & Receptionist
Forever Living Products
Irwin & Dow
Executive Personal Assistant
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm