Job description / Role
Exciting Executive Assistant/Team Administrator position reporting directly to the General Manager.
Our client is a world renowned FMCG company. With over 70 offices and 15,000 employees globally this is an exciting opportunity to grow and develop your career with an organisation that is passionate about their people and values.
Secretarial and Administrative Services
* Provide full secretarial support to General Manager such as, maintain diary of meetings and business appointments, handle travel arrangement, processes expense claims
* Coordinate weekly calendars and contact information for the team meeting schedule
* Assist in the development and preparation of presentation materials (e.g. budget, strategic plan, etc.)
* Establish and maintain files and records
* Coordinate relationships and maintain contact information database with customers and their secretaries/assistants
* Provide administrative supports to the team including handling travel arrangements and checking reports for management approval, coordinate team calendars
* Assist management to disseminate company policies/procedures and its administration.
* Perform other duties or facilitate ad-hoc projects as and when assigned
* Provide clerical and administrative HR support to the team
* Assist in internal events and activities
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus (discretionary), medical insurance, annual flight tickets and fuel/Salik allowance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to further progress their career with the financial services sector.
To be successful in the role of Executive Assistant you should demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
* Fluent English, both written and verbal (English native tongue is advantageous)
* Previous reception, office coordination, office management, office assistant, EA, PA, TA or facilities experience is essential
* Demonstrates strong attention to detail and organisational skills
* Excellent PC skills
* Good inter-personal and communication abilities
* Self-motivated, fast learner, mature, able to work independently & under pressure
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.