Job description / Role
Exciting EA position for a global FMCG company.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global FMCG company in Abu Dhabi. They are currently recruiting an Executive Assistant to support the C- suite managers across the operations.
They are seeking out candidates with a strong personality and the ability to deliver effectively in a challenging environment.
* Liaising with the stakeholders on behalf of the CEO, CFO and other C- suite managers, ensuring strong relationships are maintained
* Be the key point of contact between the CEO and various departments, ensuring effective communication
* Responsible for arrangement for all the logistic requirements including travel bookings, hotel accommodations and visa for travel
* Prioritising and scheduling busy calendars on a regular basis
* Formatting and drafting information as required via emails, presentations and other essential documents required for meetings
* Schedule all internal and external team meetings and take minutes as per the need of the CEO, ensuring proper documentation
* Adhere to the policies and procedures as well as the UAE Labour Laws followed within the organisation
What's on Offer
* The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary along with premium medical insurance, education allowance and annual flight ticket (self).
* The organisation works on a hybrid model, providing remote working flexibility along with flexible working hours.
* This is an exciting opportunity to further progress with a global, professional entity.
The Successful Applicant
* 3+ years of experience in Administration working as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar roles supporting Senior Managers is highly regarded
* Ability to work and deliver in fast paced and high-pressured environment.
* Must have knowledge in Microsoft Office
* Excellent communication in English is essential
* Fluency in Arabic is preferred
* Must be currently located in UAE with proven local work experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
A Leading Company In UAE
Personal Assistant (PA) / Executive Assistant to CEO
TGC Middle East