Job description / Role
To support our client in Dubai, a hedge fund management seeks for a candidate to join the role of an Admin Assistant/Executive Assistant. Within the company, the applicant will report to the Office Manager and Chief Operating Officer.
The candidate will be accountable for planning and coordinating office operations to ensure the effectiveness, efficiency, and security of the company. Along with performing any ad-hoc jobs as needed, will also be in charge of providing executive support the senior management
* Diary management, schedule calls and meetings, send out reminders, and organise travel (including helping the CEO and MD's families with with necessary travel arrangements).
* Pantry (procurement/inventory, etc.), stationery, and office supply purchases.
* Oversee office cleanliness and upkeep.
* Primary point of contact for all IT-related issues, including follow-up on IT requests as needed.
* Maintain employee leave balances and entitlements and coordinates staff training's and meetings.
* Support and administrate all office filing systems, check the mailbox at the office and secure office equipment for incoming hires.
* Invoice processing maintain a petty cash journal as well as cash and as needed and generate statements for the accountant.
* Serve as the executive's main point of contact with internal and external clients.
* Carry out the duties of answering calls, handling correspondence, and handling requests and inquiries professionally.
An exciting opportunity for career progression where the successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, the candidate will receive Medical Insurance and Bonus.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following
* Bachelor's degree is highly regarded.
* Excellent Excel skills is a must.
* Only UAE-experienced applicants.
* Candidates with prior experience with a background in professional services will be given preference.
* 3 years or more of equivalent experience (Secretarial, Admin, Office Manager).
* Fluent in English (Speaking & Writing), Arabic is a plus.
* Intermediate or advanced Microsoft Office software user.
* Effective time management skills, setting priorities, and multitasking.
* Switched on personality with the ability to work independently.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
RTC-1 Employment Services