Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a top tier global management consultancy, who are looking to engage with Executive Assistants on the market. Joining such a prestigious firm you must have proven experience in a similar role and be able to thrive in a challenging and fast past environment.
* Support the executive team, managing the agenda and arranging all meetings (board, internal and external)
* Preparation of relevant material including board papers and corporate documentation
* Liaise with clients on the companies' behalf
* Schedule high profile events and manage the process independently
* Arrange all travel for the business
* Act as a POC for any queries into the business
* Take responsibility for the management and smooth running of the office
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders, board members and clients
* Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
* Resourceful with the ability to be extremely effective independently
* Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
* Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced and challenging environment
* Positive attitude and emotional maturity
* 4 years' experience in similar position.
* Bachelor's degree is preferred
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary and company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Office Manager / Admin Manager
Green Gulf Careers