Job description / Role
You will be the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office of the CEO. You will also be a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management team.
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing confidential correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
• Communicate directly, and on behalf of CEO, with senior management, clients, suppliers.
• Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. You will determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. You will act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
• Provide leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
• Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
• Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Participate as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
• Assist in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings
• Follow up on contacts made by the CEO and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
Ideally, you have
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving and the ability to actively seek and propose solutions.
• Emotional maturity with the ability to exercise good judgement and tact in all interactions
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level customer/client service and response
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Strong work tenure: 5- 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a fast paced global work environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
• Maintains professional demeanour in the workplace and continues to positively represent the brand outside of work.
About the Company
Beond is a global leisure-oriented luxury airline.
Our vision is to take people on their journey to the best places on Earth. So travel with us and fly above expectations. We will take you to places that are above and beyond.
Our first base is in the Maldives. We fly one of the most environment-friendly aircraft, the Airbus A321neo, featuring an all-premium class configuration that delivers maximum comfort, efficiency, elegance, and style.
Founded by industry veterans Tero Taskila, Max Nilov, and Sascha Feuerherd, Beond is one of the most anticipated and exciting airline start-ups dedicated to bringing luxury back to air travel.
TGC Middle East
Executive Assistant - Permanent and FTC Contracts Available
Irwin & Dow
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
A Leading Company In UAE