Job description / Role
Our client is a sovereign wealth fund investment company based in Abu Dhabi with a strong reputation for its pleasant work culture, supportive management, and career development. The company is looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Executive Director of the business.
Our client is a sovereign wealth fund investment company based in Abu Dhabi. The business is looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Executive Director of the business.
* Detailed calendar management and meeting scheduling for the Director and team.
* Organize the necessary visual aids, refreshments, etc., for routine and ad hoc meetings, and prepare to deliver the agenda to the designated attendees.
* Document the meeting's minutes and disseminate them as the director specifies.
* Utilise the organisation's technologies and systems to register visitors.
* Maintain an up-to-date contact list and ensure that filling is accurate and quick to retrieve.
* Conduct quality checks, collate, and draft miscellaneous documents while keeping confidentiality and sensitivity in coordination with departments.
* Professionally receive and promptly process emails, phone calls, and physical mail.
* Develop a collaborative approach to administration problems and act as a liaison between managers, team members, and external stakeholders.
* Ensure seamless office operations, identify administrative concerns and rectify them.
* Supervising office budget and payments while overseeing the management of business expenses.
* Arrange for the Executive Directors' travel and coordinate the division's special internal and external events.
* Follows up on board of director meeting materials via the company's systems and platforms.
* Execute duties using the systems and platforms of the organisation, primarily Oracle ERP.
* Oversee the onboarding of new hires and register them in the system of the business
* Suggest improvements to current procedures and practices.
* Advocate for numerous departments, including compliance, legal, and procurement.
* Become familiar with meeting room facilities and audio-visual connections when needed.
* Carry out any additional responsibilities as instructed.
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive monthly salary (inclusive of all allowances) in addition to medical and life insurance.
* Bachelor's Degree is a must.
* Candidates need to have at least 8 years minimum of secretarial experience with a global professional service company (Financial Services, Management Consultancy or Law firm) or a sizeable global business
* Candidates needs to have supported senior executives within the business and can multitask
* Western educated candidates preferred
* Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Have a switched-on personality with strong relationship building skills and should be able to work independently
* Proven ability to use influence and persuasion to achieve desired results and build professional rapport with clients.
* Exhibit a growth-oriented attitude towards change and a willingness to add additional procedures, methods, and systems into place.
* Analytical skills, detail-oriented and capable of working independently.
* Discretion and trustworthiness in handling sensitive and confidential information.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.