Job description / Role
Our client, a global professional service firm in Abu Dhabi is seeking an Executive Assistant to support their CEO, the role encompasses providing complete administrative support and assisting on the business side when needed.
Our client is a global professional service firm in Abu Dhabi, they are recruiting an Executive Assistant to support their CEO. The role encompasses providing complete administrative support and assisting on the business side when needed.
* To draft appropriate business letters, financial statements, reports, and documentation as per the CEOs' instructions,
* Provide remote assistance when the CEO may be away/traveling.
* Receive, direct, and promptly relay incoming phone, email, general communication, fax, and other information to the appropriate parties.
* Plan and coordinate conferences, meetings with internal and external parties, minutes of meetings, and travel arrangements.
* Detailed calendar management and meeting schedule for the CEO and team.
* Deliver streamlined and targeted client life cycle support, such as billing and cost reporting
* Represent the Partner in all written and oral communications, internally and externally, with professionalism and assurance.
* Manage work-related concerns, some of which are very confidential, on the CEOS' behalf and in conjunction with them.
* Show ingenuity and critical thinking by anticipating customer and corporate needs.
* Actively cultivate market information (i.e., knowledge about our external clients) to enable high-quality client deliverables, focusing on enhancing service excellence.
* Discover opportunities to represent the organisation by forming enduring bonds with its internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, the candidate will receive Medical Insurance, Annual Flight Tickets, and a performance-based Bonus. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to progress in their career.
* 5 - 7 years of administrative experience within the professional service industry (financial services, law firm or management consultancy) or a global multinational
* Candidate needs to be based in Abu Dhabi or happy to relocate
* Candidate needs to have supported senior stakeholders and have strong stakeholder management experience
* Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal); Bilingual is a plus.
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment, having the ability to adapt oneself quickly
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Switched on personality with the ability to work independently.
* Discretion and trustworthiness in handling sensitive and confidential information.
* Have the ability to maintain an up-to-date calendar and generate quality reports
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Irwin & Dow
Executive Personal Assistant