Job description / Role
Our client is a subsidiary of a Global Investment Holding Company based in Dubai. They are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to support the CEO of the Subsidiary. The role involves providing complete administrative support to the CEO and active support with Projects.
Our client is a subsidiary of a Global Investment Holding Company based in Dubai. They are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to support the CEO of the Subsidiary.
* Prepare weekly time and expense reports for the CEO including tracking of payments and reconciliation of accounts
* Assist the CEO with travel arrangements and visas if required
* Meetings should be scheduled based on requests from the CEO. Ensure that all meeting logistics are coordinated.
* Contribute to developing clients' businesses by establishing and maintaining relationships with client contacts, such as executive assistants. Set up and follow up on client meetings as directed.
* Ensure the CEO's professional relationships with internal and external clients are maintained.
* Prepare PowerPoint decks to support proposal efforts by providing current firm data and resumes while assisting with research of special projects as and when required.
* Plan and arrange for all set-ups for new engagements, such as creating the team SharePoint (internal) site and permissions and providing the client with necessary security/ID badges and printer access.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, the candidate will receive a yearly bonus and medical insurance. This role is ideal for an experienced Executive Assistant looking to progress in their career
* The candidate needs to have at least 5 - 7 years of relevant support experience within the Professional service Industry only (Financial Service, Management Consultancy, or Law firm)
* The candidate needs to be based in UAE
* Candidates with western experience preferred
* The candidate needs to have provided one on one support to the C suite / Executive Committee member
* Flexibility; willingness to take on new and challenging tasks, ability to detect problems and propose answers; resourcefulness and troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to perform well under pressure; positive, "can-do" attitude
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.