Job description / Role
Do you have extensive experience in assisting senior management? Do have great multi-tasking and time management skills? If yes, read more and apply today!
About the Company:
An award-winning entertainment marketing, public relations, and events company. They seek first to understand their clients’ brand, objectives, and requirements to provide innovative solutions and bespoke events. They provide the logistical and tactical know-how in redefining the role of entertainment marketing and public relations by developing turn-key experiential marketing solutions. Their growing portfolio of prestigious government and corporate clients reflects this stature. Through a collaborative approach, they help clients translate marketing initiatives into tangible consumer experiences that enhance brand exposure.
Assists in managing the Managing Partner’s schedule ensuring maximum efficiency on a daily basis.
Acting as the first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone
calls with all matters relating to the Managing Partner.
• Arrange a systemised method of proper documentation.
• Organise and coordinate meetings; summarise minutes for each concluded assembly.
• Effective handling of tenders, contractors, and suppliers for all business needs.
• Constantly keeping up on timelines with proper follow-up procedures.
• Perform secretarial work and provide Managing Partner’s with day-to-day administrative support.
• Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
• Booking and arranging for various travel, transport, and accommodation needs.
• Overseeing all Executive Assistant-related job responsibilities and executing them with utmost efficiency.
• All other tasks to be delegated and carried out as necessary; as per directives from the Managing Partner.
• Must have an extensive experience in assisting senior management.
• Must be detail-oriented and organised
• Must have great multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Must have experience in the events and hospitality sector.
About the Company
ScanCruit is a recruitment company with focus on finding the right people to the right positions. We know that it’s important to love your job and have a passion for what you do.
We have great knowledge about all kinds of businesses. With us you find people with value, and our job consultants are ready to help you find the right job or the best candidate for the job.
Executive Assistant to President
Executive Assistant to C-Suite (Professional Services)
Irwin & Dow
EA and Office Manager