Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a high end investment organisation based in Abu Dhabi who are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to their Director General. You must have extensive experience supporting and hosting UHNWIs and dignitaries as well as exposure to the financial service industry.
* Acting as point of contact for any queries coming in to the Director General's office
* Managing complex diaries
* Creating international travel itineraries
* Maintain relationships with key external stakeholders
* Manage large scale, high profile events
* Produce complex, confidential reports
Salary and Benefits
* 35,000-45,000 AED, plus company benefits
* BA degree. Preferably in Admin or Management
* At least 5 years experience in similar role
* Excellent communication skills - both Arabic and English
* Extensive experience interacting with high profile clients
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Irwin & Dow
Administrative Assistant - Law Firm
A Leading Company In UAE