Job description / Role
Excited about being part of a newly established branch of a developing professional practice? We are looking for a competent Executive Assistant who can play the role of the office manager as well, to provide personalized professional, logistical and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis with the Managing Partner on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communications. Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others. Accounting and HR background and experience are advantage. Arabic proficiency, in particular, typing skills, is a plus.
• Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
• Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Maintain diary, arrange meetings, making appointments and provide reminders
• Make travel arrangements
• Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
• Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Represents the executive by attending meetings with the executive, or in the executive's absence; taking minutes of meetings, speaking for the executive.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Writing and typing Skills, Reporting Skills, Leadership, and ability to work independently and creatively, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication.
• Enthusiastic, dedicated, hardworking, positive, excited on your role and contributions.
• Skills and background of accounting, auditing, finance or/and HR are advantages.
• Arabic typing and communications is a plus.
About the Company
XB4 was formed in Pennsylvania in 2003, in the wake of the Enron-Andersen collapse, when serious quality and confidence challenges were facing the accounting world, and in particular the Big Four. Founded by a CPA with years of experience working in and out of the Big Four Accounting firms, XB4’s earliest goal was to deliver assurance, tax and financial advisory services that combined integrity and transparency with highly individualized professional care. In other words, bigger is not necessarily better.
All our clients are important. All their concerns are significant, and all our clients can expect that with XB4 they will receive services that will add value to their organizations or businesses. At XB4, our goal is to serve and protect the interest of our profession, therefore, we are here to deliver more than just a name.
We pride ourselves on a team that comprises of former Big Four Partners and staff. They bring with them decades of experience across a range of industries and organizations, in the public and private sectors, both profit and non-profit entities. Our approach combines a number of key ingredients that makes XB4 unique from other firms:
- thorough understanding of the applicable Standards and regulations;
- strong competency in local and international best industry practices;
- use and rely on the latest and best technology;
- individualized research;
- accessibility to our clients and communities; and
- trusted, honest, reliable, and timely service.
At XB4, we believe ethics are real values, and not just another box on a check-list. If you share our values, please join us!
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Petrochem Middle East