Job description / Role
- Ensure the highest level of discretion in providing a comprehensive range of executive assistant support.
- The first point of contact for internal and external clients on the CEO’s activities and events, independently handling sensitive communication/information flow. Effectively manage calendar including scheduling appointments and meetings, and independently resolving conflicts.
- Organizing and managing the flow of work in and out of the CEO’s office. This includes the organization of daily correspondence (internal and external); management of information flow in and out of the CEO’s office; compiling and filing reports; follow-up on various items on the CEO’s behalf.
- Prepare draft emails and other correspondence for the CEO. Prepare key documents for signature, comments, decision, or action.
- Organize and prepare relevant briefings or background materials for meetings (e.g., biodata gathering, political and media updates).
- Create and or adapt presentations to be made by the CEO.
- Organizing/coordinating CEO’s travel, both domestically and internationally.
- Attending and organizing National Committee meetings; including coordinating agenda, drafting meeting minutes, and following up.
- Supervising/coordinating with administrative staff.
- Compile expense reports.
- Encourage and maintain a high level of teamwork and a positive and cohesive work environment.
- Organize weekly senior management meetings including agenda, minutes, and follow-up.
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- Administer health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Maintain human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orient new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Document human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Assist with Companywide safety initiatives.
- Assist with the performance review and termination processes.
- Assist with the recruitment and interview processes.
- Schedule training and assist broker with scheduling yearly benefits open enrollment meetings.
- Work with the CEO and leadership to discuss additional specialized training needs for staff.
AED 10,000 to 11,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Seven years of proven, effective support of Chief Executive Officer, C- Suite Executive, or Director level position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration or a related field.
- Advanced MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet research.
- Outstanding skills in organizing, prioritizing, scheduling, planning, and coordinating work.
- Essential problem-solving skills and initiative.
- A proven track record in managing confidentiality, proven personal ethics, and integrity.
- Proven ability to create and work in a team-oriented multi-cultural environment.
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role.
- Agility, positivity, and maturity.
- Good knowledge of UAE labor laws.
- Language: English (mandatory), Chinese (preferable).
About the Company
Agile Consultants is a talent solutions company in Dubai that focuses on tapping into the complete potential of individuals and organisations. Our expert team of recruiters work closely with clients and candidates to ensure best results in terms of recruitment and successful placement in GCC, Middle East & Africa regions. Our specialities include but are not limited to Talent Sourcing, Executive Search, Niche Talent Acquisition, Head Hunting & C-Suite Hiring.
With over 20 years in the United Arab Emirates region, we have built a strong network of partners and affiliates, allowing us to assist job seekers and employers with the same passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR and Admin Assistant