Job description / Role
Amazon Operations is looking for an Executive Assistant who wants to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. We are looking for someone to support two of our Directors across UAE
This Executive Assistant will be responsible for handling confidential information and maintaining professionalism in dealing with senior executives. Role responsibilities include managing multiple complex calendars, planning and organizing events of all sizes, and coordinating domestic and international travel. This candidate will help build a positive team environment and establish working relationships inside and outside of the group.
This role requires attention to detail, organizational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside of the company is required. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, be able take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups. The ideal candidate will have ability to simplify and streamline communication and process. The key goal for the position is to be the go to" for the leadership team as well as all areas and departments which dovetail. This candidate will help foster a cooperative and collaborative atmosphere within the team and with other teams.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant to Senior Level Executives within large and complex organisations
• Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Bachelor’s degree
• Attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
• Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to design and improve processes
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Ability to work cross-functionally and coordinate effectively with remote business units
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.