Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to a successful family estate.
The right person for the job shall be capable to provide support to principals at both personal and professional levels.
Must be discrete, and have a “can-do” attitude who is a competent multi-tasker possessing a drive to handle all projects with tact and precision.
The executive assistants responsibilities of this role will be as follows'
- Create and manage families weekly agenda
- Manage the finances of the estate
- Manage the support team for the family
- Manage families global portfolio
- Manage family affairs
- Scheduling and booking all of the families private appointments
- Project managing the family & children's social diaries
- Be able to communicate and interface will all house staff
- Book all travel arrangements for family
The candidate for this role has to have the following skills to qualify for this role;
- They must be able to speak Russian OR Lithuanian
- A valid UAE driving license with a good record
- Previous experience of a PA or EA.
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, loyalty, and security measures regarding all confidential matters
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Highly Organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical