Job description / Role
This business is all about engagement. They are the best at what they do and expect a lot from their employees. You will be pushed to your limit but will also enjoy an entirely flexible and collaborative working environment, they are truly at the cutting edge.
* Looking to engage with top tier, ambitious Executive Assistants to join a dynamic, forward thinking and extraordinary business.
* In the new Dubai offices, you will support the inspiring CEO as well as the wider team.
* You will support a super busy CEO, handing everything and anything on his behalf.
* He will not micromanage you and will expect you to have the ability to fully immerse yourself in his world, eventually making decisions on his behalf.
* You will not only be the right-hand person for the CEO, you will also support the wider business, managing the office, supporting the legal and finance teams.
* Organisation and ability to work under pressure is of the utmost importance.
* This business is cutting edge so you must be familiar will all of the latest software. tools.
* You will be able to cope in high pressured, challenging environments.
* You will make fast decisions and there is no room for error.
* You must be completely bilingual to be successful in this role.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Banke International Properties
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises