Job description / Role
A leading Japanese financial institute is looking for an Executive Assistant to the Head of Region. You must be fluent in Japanese, speaking reading and writing to be eligible.
* Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
* Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
* Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
* Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
* Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
* Helping prepare for meetings.
* Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
* Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
* Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
* Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
* Making travel arrangements for executives.
* Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
* Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
* Provide general administrative support.
* 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant
* Fluent in Japanese language
* In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
* Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
* Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
* A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
* Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.