Job description / Role
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will be responsible for the administrative and organizational management of the office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized and flexible, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision.
• Assist the Managing Director with his daily schedule and duties, to include managing his calendar, commitments, and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.).
• Provide general administrative support to the team to include.
• Receiving and interacting with visitors;
• Answering and managing incoming calls;
• Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc.);
• Arranging events for the team and external delegates locally and internationally
• Drafting correspondence and presentations;
• Recording, transcribing, and distributing notes/minutes of meetings; and
• Providing other daily support to staff as needed.
• Perform general office/facilities management duties to include:
• Managing the inventory of office supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed;
• Planning space allocations, layouts, and floor moves as required; arranging for and supervising building maintenance; and
• Maintaining office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep.
• Consolidation of travel invoices, corporate cards and expense claims for all employees
• Assisting new hire orientation and set up within the firm
Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of solid administrative experience in an office setting;
• Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills (in English)
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
About the Company
LITASCO was founded in 2000 in Switzerland and it is the exclusive international marketing and trading company of LUKOIL Oil Company.
With head office in Geneva, LITASCO Group has established additional trading and business development offices worldwide, extending its reach around the world from the United States to Europe, the Middle East and Asia, managing LUKOIL's global crude oil and petroleum products supply, marketing and trading needs.
LITASCO has affiliates in Germany, Kazakhstan, Singapore, Sweden, the United Arab Emirates, the United States of America, the Netherlands as well as representative offices in China in Russia, in India and in Iraq.
LITASCO Group is one of the world's major traders of crude oil and refined petroleum products and deals with a vast range of suppliers and customers, including all of the world's major oil corporations.
PA / Proposals Administrator
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE