Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub we're a family company with a start up spirit. Our Executive Assistant is responsible for high-level administrative support, conducting research, preparing statistical reports and presentations, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
• You will liaise with the Group’s managers, suppliers and clients on behalf of President P&L to ensure a smooth flow of communication and understanding
• Screen and prioritise incoming items to ensure the President is advised of and updated current issues, events and items, and make recommendations for action
• Follow up on directives sent through the Office of the President, monitoring their progress
• Plan, organise and execute projects and a range of diverse assignments
• Organise and participate in meetings related to the President‘s function
• Assist in planning and organising visits to the Group’s Head Office by selected visitors specifically invited through the Office of the President.
• Proactively identify issues and priorities
• Plan, organise and execute effective delivery of reports, programmes as required by the President
• Build professional relationships with senior Group management and the leaders in the field of the Group’s activity
• Act as an ambassador and role model representing the Group with professionalism at the highest levels.
What you'll need to succeed
• At least 5years of experience as an Executive Assistant
• Understanding of HR is a big plus
• Excellent English (native) and Arabic or French
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.