Job description / Role
An International Group is looking for an experienced Executive Admin Assistant to provide exec level administrative support in an effective and well-organized manner. The ideal candidate works efficiently, is highly organized, and enjoys solving problems in creative ways and shines in a non-stop dynamic engineering environment. You’ll work collaboratively and autonomously while taking the initiative to complete task/projects with minimal supervision while working with proximate and cross-functional teams.
• Excellent diary ownership of the Founder and any other requirements of the family including but not limited to meetings, travel and accommodation.
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls for the Founder and act as liaison with all levels of management, senior experts from across the company, high profile clients, and external stakeholders from all aspects of the business.
• Daily activities will include challenging calendar management, organizing meetings and video/conference calls while actively utilizing your keen problem-solving abilities as challenges arise.
• Responsible for organising the Founder’s travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and managing expenses
• Act as the office manager and perform visitor reception duties.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records of the management database systems, pantry upkeep, IT maintenance and general repairs.
• Support and work in collaboration with the finance team for the smooth management of office cash flow, invoicing, expenses, supplier payments, etc.
• Support and assist with various projects managed by HR specialists and managers as required.
• Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
• Responsible for Induction of new Office employees; ensuring IT access and equipment is ready.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as Personal Assistant, Office Manager or in a similar role to a C-Level executive in an international environment.
• Excellent verbal and written business communication skills; English fluency or first language preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to accurately prepare materials and arrangements in advance of agreed deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to respond confidently, courteously, diplomatically and professionally to incoming requests from internal and external contacts at all levels.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and website management.
• High pace - Supreme efficiency and attention to detail with the ability to adeptly multi-task.
• Excellent time management skills.
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
• Experience in a startup business environment is a bonus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration is preferred.
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
- IT (Information Technology)
- Media & Communications
- FMCG and many others
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC's) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your "Regional HR partner with Global Reach".
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
- Permanent Recruitment Solutions
- Interim & Contract Recruitment Solutions
- Managed Services
- Salary Surveys
- Outplacement Services
- Relocation and Company setup advice
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Executive Assistant/P.A. to General Manager
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Executive Assistant for an International Oil Trading Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Robert Half International (RHI)
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)