Job description / Role
An International Group is looking for an experienced Executive Admin Assistant to provide exec level administrative support in an effective and well-organized manner. The ideal candidate works efficiently, is highly organized, and enjoys solving problems in creative ways and shines in a non-stop dynamic engineering environment. You’ll work collaboratively and autonomously while taking the initiative to complete task/projects with minimal supervision while working with proximate and cross-functional teams.
• Excellent diary ownership of the Founder and any other requirements of the family including but not limited to meetings, travel and accommodation.
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls for the Founder and act as liaison with all levels of management, senior experts from across the company, high profile clients, and external stakeholders from all aspects of the business.
• Daily activities will include challenging calendar management, organizing meetings and video/conference calls while actively utilizing your keen problem-solving abilities as challenges arise.
• Responsible for organising the Founder’s travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and managing expenses
• Act as the office manager and perform visitor reception duties.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records of the management database systems, pantry upkeep, IT maintenance and general repairs.
• Support and work in collaboration with the finance team for the smooth management of office cash flow, invoicing, expenses, supplier payments, etc.
• Support and assist with various projects managed by HR specialists and managers as required.
• Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
• Responsible for Induction of new Office employees; ensuring IT access and equipment is ready.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as Personal Assistant, Office Manager or in a similar role to a C-Level executive in an international environment.
• Excellent verbal and written business communication skills; English fluency or first language preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to accurately prepare materials and arrangements in advance of agreed deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to respond confidently, courteously, diplomatically and professionally to incoming requests from internal and external contacts at all levels.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and website management.
• High pace - Supreme efficiency and attention to detail with the ability to adeptly multi-task.
• Excellent time management skills.
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
• Experience in a startup business environment is a bonus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration is preferred.
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|