Job description / Role
We are supporting a prominent Investment Management Company in Abu Dhabi that require an Executive Assistant to support their Chief Investment Officer & his Team.
Our client, an Investment Management Company, seeks an Executive Assistant to serve as a permanent cover in the Abu Dhabi office.
Executive Assistance to Chief Investment Officer:
* Directly report to and assist the Chief Investment Officer with significant administrative and logistical concerns.
* Provide advanced calendar management and serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies for all matters pertaining to the CIO, including those of a very important or confidential nature.
* To ensure seamless day-to-day engagements, prioritize queries and requests while addressing issues and making judgements and recommendations.
* Complete professional administrative activities will help the CIO lead the Asset Management business more successfully.
* Design and produce documentation, reports, and presentations to assist with special initiatives while facilitating internal and external meetings, business travel, transportation and lodging arrangements, and the accompanying expenditure reporting.
* As a proactive measure to maintain long-term relationships and increase and gain management of additional assets, ensure that the CIO's outreach efforts are well coordinated with the business development team.
Administrative support to the investment team:
* The main objective of this role is to provide administrative, logistics, and exceptional project support to PMs and investment teams, as well as coordinate with IT as and when issues arise; this involves managing calendars, internal and external bookings, and travel and road shows.
* Participate in meetings as required and record the meeting minutes for future reference. Assist Project Managers in fundraising-related pipeline administration and follow-up by maintaining data and databases on behalf of the team.
* Support with regards to Public Markets to the heads of Business Development, Operations, and Risk; and ensure a smooth line of communication between the Investment team, Business Development, Operations, and Risk.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, the candidate will receive a flight allowance, bonus and medical insurance
* This role is open to expats looking to relocate to Abu Dhabi
* Five to seven years of relevant experience as an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant or similar function in a global professional service organization (financial, legal, or banking) preferred
* Western Educated candidate preferred
* Must have a Bachelor's Degree
* Individual with strong initiative and entrepreneurial skills with the ability to multitask with a high level of accuracy and take on new responsibilities.
* Should portray excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Good understanding of standard operating procedures and regulations.
* Must have strong Microsoft Office knowledge.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Private Personal Assistant
Irwin & Dow
Daniel & Philip's Leaf - DPL Group
Excelsior Group ME