Job description / Role
• Strong Secretarial background and good exposure so as to implement all new practices.
• Provide secretarial support to the General Manager by encoding correspondences, reports & documents, handling or screening of incoming calls and random visitors, setting meeting with various department, etc.,
• Make follow-ups to different departments, company, person any pending documents as requested by the General Manager including the status thereof.
• Coordinate with Administration, arrangements & follow up as per instruction of the General Manager.
• Manage all inward and outward correspondence of the General Manager’s Office in order to ensure timely and accurate receipt and dispatch of the same.
• Set-up and maintain General Manager’s Office correspondence files and ensure safe custody and confidentiality.
• Collect reports from various departments; submit consolidated reports to the General Manager.
• Prioritize & follow through on issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
• Make travel arrangements for General Manager.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates.
• Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
• Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
• Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational skills.
• Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
Personal Assistant to MD
Irwin & Dow
Banke International Properties
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC