Job description / Role
Our client, a large investment firm is currently looking for an Executive Assistant – Team Support.
who will high-level of business and administrative support to the investment department.
• Prepare reports on defined executive operational metrics
• Develop documents and communication for various requests, reports, and letters
• Manage all the personal and business day-to-day activities and issues of the manager
• Collaborate with other team members in the planning and development of internal and external projects
• On behalf of the manager, prepare correspondence and other material requiring considerable judgment and knowledge of operations; Screen, trace, file, retrieve, and coordinate all incoming and outgoing correspondence and necessary paperwork directly related to the overall management of the organization
• Hold all work-related information in the strictest confidence. This includes, but is not limited to; communications, either direct or indirect; strategic information and employee specific personnel action and information.
• Represent team in liaising with other department teams to coordinate some projects
• Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as: meeting deadlines, honouring schedules, coordinating resources and meeting in an effective and timely manner, and demonstrate respect for others
• Ensures alignment with organization policy and defined regulations through the effective management in scheduling offsite travel (hotel, flight, rental car, meeting agenda, presentation location needs) for designated executive personnel
• Manage a variety of important functions requiring independent judgment and using tact and diplomacy in dealing with officials and the public
• Participate in Team meetings through the preparation of agendas, packets, documents and general record keeping
• Manage and maintain the schedule of the team, obtaining and providing needed information for scheduled appointments
• Demonstrate efficiency in scheduling, creating complex documents and exercising discretion and independent judgment in matters of importance and ensures the general operations of the department are functioning to maximum capacity
• Provide support and a wide range of complex, confidential, and administrative duties to the manager
• Provide supervision and general project management for special requests by the team and ensure appropriate follow through actions
• Perform personnel oriented tasks, including participating in the hiring process, supervising the training of new employees, ongoing training of other employees, resolving employee problems and following defined policy/procedure around general supervision (if applicable)
• Supervise designated office administrative staff by developing operating procedures and systems to ensure effective and efficient department office operations (if applicable)
• Responsible for conducting the meetings, bi-weekly Business and operational meetings and financial and budgeting reviews (if applicable)
• Organize and maintains contracts, records, and other essential documents; archive out of date information according to records management compliance and best practices
• Manage and supervise designated personnel, the planning, coordinating, and directing of activities associated with the overall operation of the department in general.
• Develop presentations, to include general preparation, identifying resources, collateral and presentation materials, equipment needs, producing scripts and PowerPoint presentations
• Must be a Bachelor degree holder
• Must be fluent in English; knowledge in Arabic and other European languages would be a plus
• Must have good knowledge in using Microsoft application
• Must have experienced working in a multicultural environment
• At least 5 years of Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant experience in a highly professional business environment (experience in financial services, professional services, legal, or banking industries preferred)
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to multi-task with high degree of accuracy
• Demonstrated high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Excellent phone manners and interpersonal communication skills
• Proactive and organized
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE
Executive Team Assistant
Personal Assistant (Female)
A Leading Telecom Solutions Company
Petrochem Middle East