Executive Assistant – Team Support
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known investment firm, is looking for an Executive Assistant – Team Support to be Based in Abu Dhabi, the job holder will be responsible for providing a high level of Business and administrative support to the investment department.
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
• Prepare reports on defined executive operational metrics
• Develop documents and communication for various requests, reports, and letters
• Manage all the personal and Business day-to-day activities and issues of the manager
• Collaborate with other team members in the planning and development of internal and external projects
• On behalf of the manager, prepare correspondence and other material requiring considerable judgment and knowledge of operations; Screen, trace, file, retrieve, and coordinate all incoming and outgoing correspondence and necessary paperwork directly related to the overall management of the organization
• Hold all work-related information in the strictest confidence. This includes, but is not limited to, direct or indirect communications, strategic information, and employee-specific personnel action and information.
• Represent team in liaising with other department teams to coordinate some projects
• Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources and meeting in an effective and timely manner, and demonstrating respect for others
• Ensures alignment with organization policy and defined regulations through effective management in scheduling offsite travel (hotel, flight, rental car, meeting agenda, presentation location needs) for designated executive personnel
• Manage a variety of essential functions requiring independent judgment and using tact and diplomacy in dealing with officials and the public
• Participate in Team meetings through the preparation of agendas, packets, documents, and general record keeping
• Manage and maintain the schedule of the team, obtaining and providing needed information for scheduled appointments
• Demonstrate efficiency in scheduling, creating complex documents, and exercising discretion and independent judgment in matters of importance and ensure the general operations of the department are functioning to maximum capacity
• Provide support and a wide range of complex, confidential, and administrative duties to the manager
• Provide supervision and general project management for unique requests by the team and ensure appropriate follow-through actions
• Perform personnel-oriented tasks, including participating in the hiring process, supervising the training of new employees, ongoing training of other employees, resolving employee problems, and following defined policy/procedure around general supervision (if applicable)
• Supervise designated office administrative staff by developing operating procedures and systems to ensure effective and efficient department office operations (if applicable)
• Responsible for conducting the meetings, bi-weekly Business, and operational meetings, and financial and budgeting reviews (if applicable)
• Organize and maintains contracts, records, and other essential documents; out-of-date archive information according to records management compliance and best practices
• Manage and supervise designated personnel, the planning, coordinating, and directing activities associated with the overall operation of the department in general.
• Develop presentations, to include general preparation, identifying resources, collateral and presentation materials, equipment needs, producing scripts and PowerPoint presentations
To be considered for this, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Must be fluent in English; knowledge of Arabic and other languages would be a plus
• Must be a Bachelor's degree holder
• Must have good knowledge of using Microsoft application
• Must have experience working in a multicultural environment
• At least ten years of Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant experience in a highly professional business environment (experience in financial services, professional services, legal, or banking industries preferred)
• With exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic, Desire to deliver superior customer service
• Ability to multi-task with a high degree of accuracy
• Demonstrated a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Excellent phone manners and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to learn and accept standard operating procedures and compliance regulations Exceptional skills with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Proactive and organized
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Irwin & Dow