Job description / Role
Our client are an internationally acclaimed property developer based in Dubai. They are currently seeking an experienced EA to the CEO.
• Providing administrative support to the CEO.
• Proactively manage, update, and maintain his calendar across multiple time zones with attention to accuracy and detail while recognising the need to re-prioritise as business initiatives change
• Act as "gate-keeper" to ensure CEO's work flow is not interrupted
• Organizing and scheduling meetings and/or conferences by interacting with internal/external employees/clients to coordinate calendars, prepare materials and facilities, and make necessary arrangements for web connectivity when necessary
• Organize departmental and other meetings as required; take minutes of meetings and prepare final reports of proceedings as necessary.
• Follow through on action items.
• Prepare travel arrangements (flights, visa and hotel accommodation) for CEO along with company's brand ambassadors and high profile individuals
• Execute highly confidential documents and records and file them appropriately
• Prepare ad hoc project's and research as required
• Assist in organising company's events, seminars and trainings
• Meet and Greet visitors at all levels of seniority
• Preparing and processing expense reports and invoices
• Producing a variety of correspondence, reports, and presentations using the appropriate software for word processing, graphics, and spreadsheets
• Performing general administrative activities including screening and directing incoming phone calls, composing and typing general correspondence including emails, and prioritizing, distributing, and acting on mail
• Managing long-term projects in support of the CEO’s top priorities
• Setting meetings with high-profile individuals
• Knowledge of Dubai labor laws
• At least 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or related support role where you were the centre of cool and calm while maintaining executive support
• A minimum of 2 years local Dubai experience
• Bilingual with English and Arabic preferred
• College degree preferred
• Maintain a professional manner of tact and diplomacy in a casual but professional work environment
• Advanced experience with calendar scheduling
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
• Accurate and methodical in approach to managing tasks
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to modify work schedule as circumstances dictate
• Full clean drivers license with knowledge of Dubai roads
• Apply for this job online
• Email this job to a friend
• Share on your newsfeed
About the Company
MENA Recruit is a boutique Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused on meeting recruitment needs from Business Services through to Partner and General Counsel level within the legal sector. This extends to in-house and private practice in multiple industries covering the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Egypt along with a select group of tier one international firms in Australia.
With over 20 years’ recruitment experience in London and Dubai, we have developed strong international ties in the UK, USA and APAC and have an extensive local Middle East network to draw from. We are committed to providing a bespoke service to clients and candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Senior Executive Assistant
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Executive & Administrative Assistant
Irwin & Dow