Job description / Role
Executive Assistant to CIO & Investment Team
Our client is a highly reputed Investment Management Company based in Abu Dhabi. They are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Investment Officer and the Investment Team.
They are seeking out candidates who possess a dynamic and strong personality with the ability to communicate effectively to help sustain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders. The role in based in Abu Dhabi.
* Be the key support contact between the CIO, the investment team and other departments, ensuring efficient communication
* Liaise with the key stakeholders to in a professional manner to create and maintain strong relationships
* Manage the CIO's diary and calendar on a regular basis
* Arrange all the logistic requirements which include travel bookings, hotel accommodations and mandatory tests
* Schedule all internal and external team meetings and take minute, ensuring proper documentation
* Format information for internal and external communication as required via emails, presentations, reports in a timely and accurate manner
* Maintain discretion and confidentiality, as well as adhere to the policies and procedures of the organization
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, he/she will receive medical insurance, cash annual flight tickets and education allowance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to further progress their career with a professional entity.
* 5+ years of experience in Administration working as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar roles supporting Senior Managers.
* Experience in Professional Services - Financial Services, Legal, or management consultancies is preferred
* The opportunity is open to candidates willing to relocate to UAE provided they have worked within the Professional service industry
* Bachelor's degree is highly regarded
* Must have the ability to work independently in a fast and efficient manner, have a switched-on personality and the ability to pre-empt needs and work accordingly.
* Must have strong knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
* Ability to deliver to Key Performance Indicators in a regulated environment through one's own initiative
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.