Job description / Role
Our client is a highly reputed Investment Management Company based in Abu Dhabi. We are recruiting for an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Investment Officer and his team.
They are seeking out candidates who possess a dynamic and strong personality with the ability to communicate effectively to help sustain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
* Be the key support contact between the CIO and various departments, ensuring efficient communication
* Liaising with the key stakeholders ensuring strong relationships are maintained
* Manage the CIO's diary and calendar on a regular basis
* Arrange all the logistic requirements which include travel bookings, hotel accommodations and mandatory tests
* Schedule all internal and external team meetings and take minute, ensuring proper documentation
* Format information for internal and external communication as required via emails, presentations, reports in a timely and accurate manner
* Maintain discretion and confidentiality, as well as adhere to the policies and procedures of the organisation
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, he/she will receive education allowance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to further progress their career with a professional entity.
* 5+ years of experience in Administration working as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar roles supporting Senior Managers.
* Experience in Professional Services- Financial Services, Legal, or Banking industries is preferred
* Bachelor's degree is highly regarded
* Western qualified candidates preferred
* Must have the ability to work independently in a fast and efficient manner
* Must have strong knowledge and a certification in Microsoft Office
* Ability to deliver to Key Performance Indicators in a regulated environment through one's own initiative
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Executive Assistant to Board Directors
Sun Global DMCC
A Leading Company In UAE
Executive Assistant - Permanent and FTC Contracts Available
Irwin & Dow