Job description / Role
We are looking for an Executive assistant to be responsible for delivering day to day support and assistance to the General Manager. To be successful in this role, you will be well-organised, and time management skills, and able to act with initiative. You will contribute to the efficiency of the organisation by providing personalised and timely support to executive members.
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
• Manage executives’ calendars & credit cards payment
• Act as office managers, greeting a wide range of visitors, conveying a professional image at all times.
• Formatting information for internal communication.
• Supporting and coordinating business management requests
• Maintaining departmental records, e.g. email distribution lists & organisation charts
• Proven experience in an EA support role desired but not essential
• Proven ability to be self-motivated, manage time effectively and deliver work to a consistently high quality.
• High degree of organizational awareness with an ability to solve problems and make decisions independently.
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.