Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Multinational in the region. The company is looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant to their Group President in Dubai
Our client is a leading Multinational in the region. They are currently looking to expand their support team and have introduced a brand-new position of an Executive Assistant to Group President.
The Executive Assistant to Group President / Office Manager will have a variety of responsibilities including :
* Primary responsibility for extensive diary, calendar and travel management, managing constant change.
* Extensive global business travel planning
* Bi Annual Group Management Meeting - Prepare reports, meeting and event arrangements
* Follow up on board meetings minutes/file
* Arrangement of meetings with both internal and external with key stakeholders
* Assist and perform clerical duties as assigned by Management
* Maintain an efficient and effective HR Administration and record keeping system for all Company employees, both international and local
* Preparing monthly salaries and salary slips
* Preparing locally employed staff for yearly salary reviews. Issuing increment letters
* Manage and coordinate Office procurement
* All Company insurance is up to date and reported to the authority as needed
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and Annual Flight tickets . This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to further progress their career with UAE's leading Multinational.
The successful candidate for this Position:
* Proven Executive Support experience to senior leadership with a Multinational
* Knowledge of HR Administration & Office Management
* Western educated candidate preferred
* Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position
* Outstanding organisational and time management abilities
* Problem solving and decision making aptitude
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.