Executive Assistant to SVP Development (Global)
Job description / Role
The Executive Assistant, to SVP Development (Global), Residential and Extended Stay provides administrative support to Dubai-based members of the Accor One Living team, as well as executive administrative assistance to the SVP Development (Global), Residential and Extended Stay.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Organise all travel and accommodation for the Dubai-based members of the Accor One Living team
- Organise hotel bookings and visits for owners, investors and consultants
- Manage the expense claims and purchase orders for Dubai based members of the Accor One Living team
- Support coordination of residential marketing partnership opportunities for development partners
- Organise all aspects of the SVP Development (Global), Residential and Extended Stay's calendar
- Organize global Accor One Living calls
- Global Leadership Team (monthly)
- Global Mixed-Use Calls (all project leaders + Global Leadership Team)
- Pipeline reviews
- Regional Performance reviews (by region + owner benefits business)
- Prepare professional communications and correspondence on behalf of SVP Development (Global), Residential and Extended Stay
- Support preparation of business presentations and strategy documents
- Support administration of confidential Talent & Culture processes for global One Living Team - including recruiting and performance management
- Prepare operational performance reports and presentations as required
Other Responsibilities Organising and filing of documents for the Dubai One Living team
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
Why work for Accor? We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
Banke International Properties
Irwin & Dow
Team Executive Assistant for an International Professional Services Firm