Job description / Role
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO. Reporting directly to the CEO, the EA will provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The EA will also serve as a liaison with other directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts and oversees special projects. The EA must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Role responsibilities are, but not limited to, the following:
• Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the global operations of the company.
• Draft, review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements. Draft and review agreements and contracts on behalf of the executive
• Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and events with impeccable organization of the executive’s schedule.
• Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects and other documents in support of objectives for the organization.
• Arrange travel and accommodations as required. Prepare expense reports.
• Screen incoming telephone calls; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requests by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls to the appropriate staff.
• Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced environment and demanding environment.
• Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings, and organizations that the executive is involved with
• Manage the Executive's contacts
• Assist in preparing and managing presentations and decks.
• Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact sometimes outside normal business hours
• Use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle C-Level matters.
• Represent the company and the Executive in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
• Conserve the Executive's time by reading, researching, collecting and analyzing information as needed, in advance.
• Complete adhoc projects as assigned – such as personal events and/or family needs on occasion.
• Organize complex calendars and schedules; resolving any scheduling issues
• Accompany executive during international business trips, ensuring his schedule runs smoothly and all requirements are being handled efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills and education:
• Bachelor's degree required, preference to MBA graduates in Economics and/or legal.
• Preference to candidates with a legal qualification (paralegal)
• 5+ years of related experience required in working in an executive assistant role supporting C-Level executives within the Oil & Gas industry
• Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings.
• Can work with little or no supervision
• Bilingual – English and Spanish/Mandarin highly desirable
• Business sense - has a strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
• Commitment to excellence - perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.
• Excellent communicator - able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner.
• Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information.
• Service focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations of the executive by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties.
• Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency.
About the Company
Emergio DMCC is a privately-owned global enterprise specialized in multi-asset physical trading and logistics operating in the Crude Oil and Refined Petroleum products’ sector.
The brand operates as part of a group of companies across the globe with business activities in diverse sectors that include trading, shipping, financial services, and logistics. This level of expertise enables us to capitalize on our in-depth knowledge of the market and efficiently flow through market movements in the form of informed expert decisions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Personal Assistant to Executive Manager
Irwin & Dow
Executive Assistant to CEO
Irwin & Dow
Personal Assistant (International Travel Required)
Irwin & Dow