Job description / Role
Executive Assistant to the Chairman - Dubai - Indian
Serves as the administrative and functional point person for the Chairman's corporate, community, and personal matters to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes in multiple lines of business. Requires full-time availability with flexible hours. Requires a desire to learn and expand responsibilities.
- Manage multiple projects as assigned by the Chairman related to diverse lines of business, community, and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships.
- Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the Chairman, staff, business partners etc.
- Includes initiating contact and securing appointments, equipment, and facilities as appropriate.
- Works closely with other team members to assure the Chairman's preparation for meetings, presentations or other engagements.
- Administrative and functional activities include but are not limited to: Taking phone calls; maintaining personal and business files; corporate record keeping for multiple entities; supporting marketing and strategic planning activities; note taking & creating documentation filing, storage & retrieval of business and personal activities.
- Handles financial and accounting matters for the chairman with confidentiality.
- Prepares and sends business and private correspondence.
- Coordinates operations of Chairman's office including document preparation & control of internal communications - general office maintenance to improve costs and effectiveness.
- Carries out responsibilities with professionalism, respect for others, in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- To provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organizing travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritizing emails for the Chairman.
- To work closely with the Chairman and Senior Leadership Team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials for the Chairman.
- To provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments and initiatives on behalf of the Chairman's office as and when required.
- To ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the Chairman's meetings and any other relevant meetings.
- To conduct research/ analysis as directed by the Chairman.
- To produce reports for the Chairman as and when required.
- To follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the Chairman.
- To provide administrative support to the Chairman in the follow-up and completion of departmental work plans.
- To provide administrative support to the Chairman in implementing organizational projects and programmes.
- To provide administrative support to the Chairman in the leadership and management of the organization.
- To provide administrative services to field offices such as responding to queries, issuing memos and following up on Chairman requests.
- Assist in Chairman's corporate, business and investment-related activities, tasks and projects which include record keeping, liaison, coordination, scheduling, monitoring projects, research, and analysis.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- Degree holder with a minimum 1 to 2 years' relevant experience in sizable companies. Experience in the medical industry is preferred.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint),
- Fit and proper handling of confidential information is a must.
- Good planning, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work and be highly organized under pressure, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Independent, meticulous and be self-initiated.
Efficient and smooth operation of Chairman's office.
Reports to: Chairman & Head Of Admin Department.
- Medical background and understanding of medical language will be an added advantage.
- High Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/ Science or Related Field Talents.
- Trustworthy with Impeccable Moral Standards.
- Discrete, reserved and able to handle business, personal, and family information with the highest level of confidence.
- Conceptualization & Business Acumen.
- Professionalism in Appearance & Attitude.
- Highly organized.
- Able to adapt quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize.
- Self Directed with Sound Judgment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with internal and external staff.
- Demanding work environment.
- Experience of working as a PA director (or other senior position) level.
- Experience of providing administrative support in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Sound timekeeping and forward planning ability.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to prioritize.
- Positive and flexible attitude.
- Prefer single status female candidates.
- Corrected vision.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Hours of work:
- Full time, 48 hours per week, Saturday to Thursday , between hours of 09:00 - 18:00.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.