Job description / Role
Our Client is a leading Multinational in UAE, they are looking to recruit a Trilingual Executive Assistant in Dubai
Our Client in a leading Multinational in UAE it is a great time for the business they are expanding and have come up with this brand new position of a Triligual (Arabic, French and English) Executive Assistant to join their team in Dubai.
The roles and responsibilities are :
* Responsible for handling a diverse portfolio of activities on behalf of the C suite
* Liaise with the Companies managers, suppliers and clients on behalf of the C-Level Executive, to ensure a smooth flow of communication and understanding
* Organise and participate in meetings related to the C-Level Executive's function
* Plan, organise and execute effective delivery of reports, programmed as required by the C-Level Executive
* Assist with Administrative aspects like calendar, diary and travel management, book expenses and take meeting minutes when needed
* Screen and priorities incoming items to ensure the C-Level Executive, is advised of and updated current issues,
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and flights tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Triligual Executive Assistant to further progress their career with the multinational in Dubai.
The ideal candidate for this role would be :
* A Trilingual (Fluent in writing, speaking and reading Arabic, French and English) with over 5 years of support experience with a leading Multinational or Conglomerate
* University Degree is preferred
* Work independently as well as in a team when needed and cover up with other EA's as and when required
* You will have the aptitude to approach data and situations logically and act as a problem solver
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Executive Assistant - Aviation
Personal Assistant to CEO
A Leading Oilfield Services Company in Iraq