Job description / Role
Executive Business Senior Assistant - HEC Job
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Executive Business Senior Assistant is responsible for providing business support, advising and servicing to Executive management (usually Board members or L1 Executives, in exceptional cases L2 Executives) in the planning and coordination processes with and beyond the Board Area as well as in the contact with customers, interested parties and partners.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
• Preparation of presentations, conference calls and management documents
• Preparation of strategic meetings with key internal and external stakeholders
• Provide liaison between the key executives and employees
• Assisting in strategic topics
• Preparation of complex (activity/expense) reports, projects and documentation
• Coordination of cross-unit projects and special tasks as well as cooperation with other Board Areas
• At least 5 years administrative and business professional experience in fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Tools
• Experience with SAP internal Tools like Corporate Portal ISP, CSN
• English: Level 3: Fluent
• Language of the manager/team: Level 3: Fluent
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• University degree in related field
• Post-graduate degree (e.g. MBA)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.