Job description / Role
- Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mind set
- Carries out and coordinates the organisation, preparation, production, presentation and assures the high standard of culinary services offered to guests. Makes suggestions for improvement
- Manages all kitchen personnel and adapts management practices to the brand culture, working methods, communications, recruitment etc.
- Helps employees improve their skills and provides support for career development
- Is responsible for food hygiene, safety and quality in the hotel
- Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Cooking
- 6 to 10 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.